When you attempt to print, there are chances to be confronted with loads of technical errors. However, any kind of HP Printer-related problem can be effectively eradicated when you execute the ultimate Hp Printer Troubleshooting guide. The easiest troubleshooting steps to resolve your common printer problems are:
- Make sure HP Printer is stable at ‘set as a default
- Check the driver installed against your printer. If the driver is faulty or outdated, make it up to date first.
- Fix the HP Printer spooler error
- Check your printer connection
- Clear the previous stuck command and then give a fresh re-command to your printer to print.