Increase your customer satisfaction with Salesforce Service Cloud
Service Cloud to Transform Customer service from anywhere
Salesforce Service Cloud is a comprehensive service management platform that enables organisations to work with customers and channel partners to provide excellent service efficiently. In today’s fast paced world of digitisation, service industries have evolved a lot and so are customer’s expectation.
Keeping loyal customers is less expensive than getting new ones. Research shows that it costs about five times more to attract new customers than to retain existing business. Satisfied customers become devoted buyers when a business is trustworthy and provides good customer service. Research shows there is a 60% to 70% likelihood that satisfied customers will return to make new purchases.
So how does Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM platform for service, help your business keep your customers happy once they have converted from lead to sale?
Service Cloud Features & Benefits
Lightning Service Console
Increase agent productivity with the next-generation of agent experience. Put all the information agents need at their finger tips for a 360-degree view of customers.
Deliver smarter service by automatically matching cases to the agent with the best skill set to solve them.
Integrate with the most popular CTI systems. Log notes instantly when customers call. Plus, manage calls from within the console without touching the phone.
Account and Contact Management
Be ready when customers reach out to your company by arming agents with critical data about past communications right at their fingertips.
Custom Reports and Dashboards
Make informed decisions with real-time reports. Track cases and customer information for a 360-degree view of the customer.
Resolve cases faster with easy visibility into the full context of all cases and a record of every customer interaction — all on a streamlined dashboard.
Workflow and Approvals
Customise and automate any customer service or approval process with drag-and-drop simplicity using Workflow.
Social Customer Service
Monitor and respond faster to customer posts on social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
Automation with Macros
Free up your support agents by automating common, repetitive, multi-step tasks to resolve customer issues more efficiently.
Asset and Order Management
Track customers’ assets, orders, support history, and more, in one place for a complete view of their activity.
If your business has mobile agents out in the field, then field service is a must. Service Cloud’s Field Service connects mobile agents to customers and the Service Cloud.
Mobile Technicians can use lists, calendars, and maps to track deliveries and service requests, as well as being able to use the system for things like checking parts, viewing directions, scanning equipment and gathering signatures.
Latest Service Cloud updates by Salesforce
- Service from Anywhere with Service Cloud 360
- Modernizing the contact center: a.) Service Cloud Voice brings together phone, digital channels and CRM data in one central view for service agents, and offers the agent real-time call transcription and AI-powered guidance on recommended next steps. For the first time, customers can connect their existing phone systems into Service Cloud Voice with Service Cloud Voice for Partner Telephony, creating a unified agent and digital channel experience to deliver faster, smarter and more personalized service. b.) Service Cloud Workforce Engagement is a new workforce planning product that uses artificial intelligence to help service leaders predict how many requests will come into the contact center, and on which channels — including phone, email, web chat, text and social. Service leaders can intelligently plan staffing needs, matching agents to work based on their skills, availability and shift preference.
- Automating Digital Service
- Scaling Field Service
Our Salesforce implementation services
Omnivise consulting is a leading Australian firm specialized in building Salesforce Service management solutions for enterprise clients using the best of cloud, mobile, and responsive web technologies.
Let us help you implement Service Cloud successfully and deliver superior customer engagement.
As Salesforce experts, we take on board your business objectives, look for resolutions of your pain points, and translate these business imperatives into a technical Service Cloud configuration, that helps you deliver the results you’re after.
We build partnerships with clients, offering hands-on training and ongoing communication with staff, so that that everyone in your organisation can get behind the initiatives, and win.
Vital to the success of the overall engagement. we take a proactive and collaborative approach to ensure we fully understand your business objectives.
Our Certified and Experienced Field Service team including but not limited to experienced Project managers, Certified Architects and consultants ensure the best practices and deliver high standard enterprise solutions.
Highly skilled training staff to assist your SMEs/In-house teams with end user trainings or complete training workshops to end users for the phased rollouts across offices/depots.
Omnivise is your global partner Implementation through Support. Our work does not stop at implementation. Our managed support services encompass on-premise and cloud solutions.
A ‘simple’ 5% increase in customer retention can increase profit by 25% or more. Sometimes it could be as high as by 95%. That’s why Salesforce Service Cloud must be implemented by experienced consultants, so you get the right tool and get it set up right for you.
Your Global Partner from Implementation through to Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Both FSM software and business management software include work order management and the ability to track and schedule field equipment maintenance.
But FSM software also helps collect on-field data and track client requests and it also improves operational visibility and productivity.
The benefits of field service management software include
- Increase the productivity of resource partners and field technicians and inspectors
- Avoid pointless paperwork
- Automated scheduling and optimisation of thousands of jobs to hundreds of field engineers to the best optimised job assignment to achieve the organisational KPIs.
- Better Customer Engagement and employee satisfaction
- Get rid of SLA violations
- Increase in the First time fault resolutions percentage
- Reduced expenses by eliminating the duplicate truck rolls to the field for same sites.
- Minimise unnecessary costs by tracking the parts, technician time and labor costs precisely
- Data security, cloud based highly scalable services and real time updates from the field
- Increased technician utilisation by enabling them with mobile applications that work in Offline mode too
- Effective management of inventory and orders and more.
From end-to-end digital processes to on-field, everything is managed digitally, including material and service data, giving you operational transparency and resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
No, FSM software is not limited to businesses with a field-based workforce. In fact, any company looking for an easy way to manage their inventory, workforce, simplify services, cut costs and increase revenue can take advantage of FSM software.
Below are some of the industries that commonly use FSM software
- Insurance companies
- Industrial equipment
A FSM software helps remove and eliminate uncertainties and confusion in the planning and execution of on-field services. It makes planning and tracking simple and intuitive. So, if you are looking to make your company more agile, you should definitely use FSM software.
FSM software primarily impacts customers more directly. The software helps you assign the tasks to technicians closest to the customers and also update them about the required tools. This results in reduced inefficiencies in the field and passes on the real-time data to improve customer satisfaction.
There’s no limit to the number of users that can work on FSM software at the same time.